The following positions need to be filled immediately:
#1: Website Designer: One volunteer to create and maintain e-Sword-users.org:
- Must know Drupal;
- Web portfolio must be available;
This is a volunteer position.
- Roughly 90 days to complete the site reconstruction; (This should cover all unforeseen delays.)
- Ongoing maintenance will be needed;
- Text Blogs;
- Video Blogs;
- Binary file distribution;
- Sitewide RSS Feed;
The current site layout and design was a draft. The expectation was that it would be reconstructed, after a better idea of what users wanted, and expected was obtained. That reconstruction has not yet taken place. The primary task for this position will be to do that site reconstruction.
#2: Accountant One volunteer to:
- Setup a budget for e-Sword-users.org;
- Make weekly reports about income and outgo for the week;
- Make monthly reports about projected income and outgo for the month;
- Locate suitable affiliate programs, and ensure that links to those programs are in place, and correctly linked;
- Determine what the expenses and income for this site for the last two and a half years has been. Ideally, a forensic audit of all financial data would be done;
If a legal corporation for e-Sword-users.org is created, both of these positions
would automatically fall under the auspices of that organization.
If there are no suitable candidates for both of these positions by 9 April, then the website and project will be shut down on 13 April, and not be resurrected.