16 May 2012

Advertising on this site

As of 20120515, my AdSense account is awaiting approval.
I don't know how long it will take, or even if it will be approved.

I have no idea how much revenue, if any, it will generate.

The majority of the revenue I receive will go towards paying medical bills.   

The current estimate is that diagnosis will cost US$10,000. If the doctors find what they expect to find, then treatment should be in the US$25K - US$30K range. If something else is found, the treatment costs could be much higher. It is possible, but not probable, that the treatment costs will be lower.

I do not qualify for any medical programs --- public or private. This includes all programs offered, or run by the Social Security Administration, and the State Department of Social Services. (AFAIK, I did not opt out of Social Security.)

If you don't want to see the adds, then install AdBlock Plus, or a similar extension in your browser, and configure it to reject all advertising.

No comments: