I ended up fixing the password issue, by creating new accounts:
* AIM: eSwordSupport
* Yahoo chat: BibleStudySoftware
* MSN Live Chat: Bible.Study.Software
I'm waiting for Pidgin to be ported to the Samsung Saga.
Whilst there are a couple of IM clients for the Samsung Saga, in as much as the tech support people for them don't know what Unicode is, I have grave doubts about the ability of those IM clients to display messages that use something other US ASCII.
I did find a utility for Linux, that allegedly enables one to install programs on the PDA. I haven't yet installed it on my Linux box. (I'm waiting for Ubuntu 9.10 to be released, before doing that.)
Can you do Bible topic research with E-Sword - Well this may be a stupid question. But I'm new to E- Sword and just downloaded it. I looked on YouTube at a couple of video's but still kind of lost ab...
15 hours ago