Which of the following should happen to e-Sword-users.org
- Abandon the Website: 14% (3 votes)
- Run it as a one person owned and operated website: 23% (5 votes)
- Incorporate as a for-profit organization 5% (1 vote)
- Incorporate as a non-profit organization 36% (8 votes)
- Find an organization to adopt it: 14% (3 votes)
- Something else: 9% (2 votes)
Total votes: 22
What should be done with e-Sword-users.org, and the domains it owns?
In the eSword list, somebody commented that "running it as a one person owner and operated website", could very easily lead to a repeat of the current situation.
Whilst my preference is for a Foundation, I'll go along with the results of the polls.
Technically, that would be a Charitable Trust, because I am seriously looking at what is required to set up a non-profit organization in New Zealand.