Currently, the only active teams for creating e-Sword resources are:
* DrDave's Team, which limits itself to Baptist resources;
*The Spanish Resource Creation Team, which usually restricts itself to resources in Spanish;
Both teams have a fairly extensive list of resources that they are working on.
The following is a consolidated list of various wish lists/want lists that I have been given.
All resources are to be created in the following formats:
- e-Sword Resource Format Specification 1;
- e-Sword Resource Format Specification 2;
- Pocket e-Sword Format;
I have not checked this list for copyright, or other issues.
- Brucce FF : Are the NT Documents Reliable
- Chafer LS : Salvation
- Chafer LS : Dispensationalism
- Feeny Jim : Slain In the Spirit
- Feeny Jim : The Mighty Hand of God
- Gray James: Great Epochs of Sacred History
- Leupold : Exposition of Genesis
- Newton I : Observations upon the Prophecies Daniel
- Newton I : The Chronology of Ancient Kingdoms Amen
- Wight F : Manners and Customs of Bible Lands
The following list is from Introduction to Biblical Languages: How to use Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek resources In E-Sword and The Word by Dr Franklin S Jabini:
- Coffey HA 1918. An Accidence of Hebrew Grammar by Henry. Missouri: B. Herder & Co.
- Driver SR 1881. A treatise on the use of the tenses in Hebrew and some other syntactical questions (2nd edition revised and enlarged). Oxford: The Clarendon Press.
- Ewald GHA 1870. Ewald’s Introductory Grammar. Translated from the 3rd German edition by JF Smith. London: Asher& Co.
- Ewald GHA 1891. Syntax of the Hebrew Language of the Old Testament. Translated from the eighth German edition by J Kennedy. Edinburgh: T & T Clark.
- Mitchell A 1873. The Book of Jonah The text analyzed translated and the accents named Being an easy introduction Hebrew language. London: Samuel Bagster and Sons.
- Nordheimer I 1842. A Critical Grammar of the Hebrew Language(2nd edition).New York: Wiley and Putman.
- Nordheimer I 1838. A grammatical analysis of selections from the Hebrew Scriptures. New York: Wiley and Putman. This book is a grammatical analysis of 63 passages from the Old Testament. The notes refer to his Critical Grammar for further explanation.
- Phillips WT 1880. Elements of Hebrew grammar with a praxis on the book of Jonah. Bristol & Exeter: W. Strong. A basic Hebrew grammar with detailed notes on how to pronounce every word in the book of Jonah, followed by a grammatical analysis.
- Brown CR 1893. An Aramaic method. A class book for the study of the elements of Aramaic from Bible and Targums. Part II. Elements of Grammar (2nd edition). Chicago: American Publication Society of Hebrew. This part deals with the morphology and syntax of Aramaic.
- Brown CR 1893. An Aramaic method. A class book for the study of the elements of Aramaic from Bible and Targums. Part I. Text, notes, and vocabulary (2nd edition). New York: Charles Scribner’s Sons. Brown provides notes on the Biblical texts and on selected Targumim passages.
- Longfield G 1859. An introduction to the study of the Chaldee language: comprising a grammar based upon Winer's, and an analysis of the text of the Chaldee portion of the Book of Daniel. London: Whittaker & Co. A grammar with detailed notes on the Aramaic portion of Daniel.
- Riggs E 1858. A manual of the Chaldee language containing a Chaldee grammar (4th edition). New York: Anson D.F. Randolph & Co. After explaining the Aramaic grammar, Riggs provided passages from the Targumim with notes for translation. He also provided verse by verse grammatical notes for all the Biblical Aramaic passages.
- Abbott EA 1906. Johannine Grammar. London: Adam and Charles Black.
- Harper WR and Weinder RF 1889. An introductory New Testament Greek method. Together with a manual, containing text and vocabulary of gospel of John and lists of words, and the elements of New Testament Greek grammar. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons. An introductory grammar based on the Gospel of John, with explanatory notes.
- Moulton JH 1908. Grammar of New Testament Greek (3rd edition with corrections and additions). Volume 1.Edinburgh: T. & T. Clark.
- Moulton JH 1929. Grammar of New Testament Greek. Volume 2. Edinburgh: T. & T. Clark. Moulton’s grammar has been a standard reference grammar for New Testament Greek since its publication.
- Robertson AT 1914. A Grammar of the Greek New Testament in the Light of Historical Research (3rd edition). New York: Hodder & Stoughton. A standard reference grammar.
- Thackeray HStJ 1909. A Grammar of the Old Testament in Greek. According to the Septuagint. Volume 1. Introduction, Orthography and Accidence. Cambridge: University Press. A standard reference grammar of Septuagint Greek. However, the other volumes were never published.
- Abbott EA 1905. Johannine Vocabulary. A comparison of the words of the Fourth Gospel with those of the Three. London: Adam and Charles Black.
- Moulton JH and Milligan G 1914.The vocabulary of the Greek Testament illustrated from the papyri and other non-literary sources. London: Hodder & Stoughton. A study of New Testament words based on Koine papyri.
- Thayer JH 1889. A Greek-English lexicon of the New Testament. Being Grimm's Wilke's Clavis Novi Testamenti, translated, revised and enlarged by Joseph Henry Thayer. New York: American Book Co. The full edition of Thayer’s lexicon.
- Spurrell GJ 1887. Notes on the Hebrew text of the Book of Genesis. With two appendices. Oxford: The Clarendon Press.
- Kalisch M 1855. A Historical and Critical Commentary on the Old Testament with a new translation. Exodus. London: Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans.
- Kalisch MM 1867. A Historical and Critical Commentary on the Old Testament with a new translation. Leviticus, Part I, Chapters 1-10, with treatises on sacrifices and the Hebrew priesthood. London: Longmans, Green Reader and Dyer.
- Kalisch MM 1872. A Historical and Critical Commentary on the Old Testament with a new translation. Leviticus Part II, Chapters 11-27, with treatises. London: Longmans, Green Reader and Dyer.
- Lloyd J 1886. The Book of Joshua. A critical and expository commentary of the Hebrew text. London: Hodder & Stoughton.
- Driver SR 1913.Notes on the Hebrew Text and the Topography of the Books of Samuel. With an introduction on Hebrew Palaeography and the Ancient Versions and Facsimiles of inscriptions and maps. Second enlarged edition. Oxford: The Clarendon Press.
- Burney CF 1903. Notes on the Hebrew Text of Kings. With an introduction and appendix. Oxford: The Clarendon Press.
- Henderson E 1870.The book of the Prophet Ezekiel. Translated from the original Hebrew with a commentary critical, philological and exegetical. Andover: Warren F. Draper.
- Henderson E 1868.The book of the Twelve Minor Prophets. Translated from the original Hebrew with a commentary critical, philological and exegetical. Andover: Warren F. Draper.
- A few great independent classic commentaries are included, and a few collections on the entire New Testament.
- Plummer A 1910. An Exegetical Commentary on the Gospel according to St. Matthew. London: Elliot Stock
- Swete HB 1902. The Gospel according to St Mark. The Greek text with introduction notes and indices. London: Macmillan and Co.
- Heatley HR 1893. The Gospel according to St. Luke. London: Rivington, Percival and Co.
- Westcott BF 1908. The Gospel according to St John. The Greek text with introduction and notes in two volumes. London: John Murray
- Lumby JR 1891. The Acts of the Apostles. With map, notes and introduction. Cambridge: University Press.
- Hackett HB 1858. A Commentary on the original text of the Acts of the Apostles. A new edition revised and greatly enlarged. Boston: Gould and Lincoln.
- Lightfoot JB 1895. Notes on epistles of St Paul. From unpublished commentaries. London: Macmillan and Co.
- Godet F 1889. Commentary on St. Paul’s first epistle to the Corinthians. Volume 1.Translated from French. Edinburgh: T & T Clark
- Godet F 1890. Commentary on St. Paul’s first epistle to the Corinthians. Volume 2. Translated from French. Edinburgh: T & T Clark
- Lightfoot JB 1887. Saint Paul's Epistle to the Galatians. A Revised Text Introduction, Notes, and Dissertations. London: Macmillan and Co.
- Robinson JA 1903. St Paul's Epistle to the Ephesians .A Revised Text and Translation Exposition and Notes. London: Macmillan and Co.
- Lightfoot JB 1898. Saint Paul's Epistle to the Philippians. A Revised Text with Introduction, Notes, and Dissertations. London: Macmillan and Co.
- Lightfoot JB 1897. Saint Paul's Epistle to the Colossians and to Philemon. A Revised Text with Introduction, Notes, and Dissertations. London: Macmillan and Co.
- Findlay GG 1898. The Epistles of the Thessalonians. With introductions, notes and maps. Cambridge: At the University Press.
- Bernhard JH 1906. The Pastoral Epistles. With introductions and notes. Cambridge: At the University Press.
- Westcott BF 1892. The Epistle to the Hebrews: The Greek Texts with Notes and Essays. London: Macmillan and Co.
- Mayor JB 1892. The Epistle to St James: The Greek Texts with Introduction Notes and Comments. London: Macmillan and Co.
- Hort FJA 1898. The First Epistle to Peter. 1:1-2:17: The Greek Texts with Introductory lecture, Commentary and additional Notes. London: Macmillan and Co.
- Mayor JB 1907. The Epistle of St Jude and the Second Epistle of St Peter: The Greek Texts with Introduction Notes and Comments. London: Macmillan and Co.
- Westcott BF 1886. The Epistles of St John: The Greek Texts with Notes and Essays. London: Macmillan and Co.
- Swete HB 1911. The Apocalypse of St John. The Greek Texts with Introduction Notes and Indices (3rd edition). London: Macmillan and Co.
- There are a few classic series on the Greek text of the New Testament that are worth consulting. These include:
- Meyer HAW 1884. Critical Exegetical Handbook New Testament. 11 volumes. New York: Funk & Wagnalls.
- Nicoll WR (editor) 1902. The Expositor's Greek Testament. 5 Volumes. New York: Dodd, Mead and Company.
- Hebrew Tutor: Learn Biblical Hebrew with Your Own Personal Interactive Tutor [CD-ROM]. Nebraska: Quick Verse.
- Greek Tutor: Learn Biblical Greek with Your Own Personal Interactive Tutor with Flash Cards [CD-ROM]. Nebraska: Quick Verse.
- Clark WJ 1983. How To Use New Testament Greek Study Aids. Loizeaux Brothers.
- Dronkert K 1964. Gids voor het Oude Testament. Kampen: Uitgeversmaatschappij: JH Kok.
- Jabini F 2010. ‘Review of BibleWorks 8: an introduction for SATS students’. Conspectus. The Journal of the South African Theological Seminary. March 2010. Volume 09.
- Muraoka T 1996. J.P. Lettinga Grammatica van het Bijbels hebreeuws. Tiende, herziene editie met medewerking van W. Th. Van Peursen. Leiden: E.J. Brill.
- Page TE 1886. The Acts of the Apostles. London: Macmillan and Co.
- Wallace DB 1996. Greek grammar beyond the basics: an exegetical syntax of the New Testament. Grand Rapids: Zondervan Publishing House.
- Westcott BF 1886. The Epistles of St John: The Greek Texts with Notes and Essays. London: Macmillan and Co.