This is an outline of a project I'll start working on in the middle of May --- unless somebody else does it.
This is a bot that will:
* Crawl the web looking for new e-Sword resources;
* Add the resource to a database when found;
* Create a list of new resources on a daily basis;
* Create a list of new resources on a weekly basis;
* Create a list of new resources on a monthly basis;
* Verify once a month that resources listed in the database are still available;
If things go as planned, sometime in the middle of June The e-Sword Module Database will be in beta on the Internet. It might be supplemented by a wiki that provides a more complete description of the resource.
OCR apps - Will Adobe Acrobat Standard enable searchable Greek and Hebrew terms pdfs in an Adobe pdf? Dan Wray
2 days ago