#1: Website Designer: One volunteer to create and maintain this website.
- Must know Drupal;
- Web portfolio must be available;
This is a volunteer position.
- Roughly 90 days to complete the site reconstruction; (This should cover all unforeseen delays.)
- Ongoing maintenance will be needed;
- Text Blogs;
- Video Blogs;
- Binary file distribution;
- Sitewide RSS Feed;
- To be determined;
Branding has not yet decided upon. Assuming a foundation for e-Sword users is created, this position would automatically fall under the auspices of the foundation. #2: Accountant One volunteer to:
- Setup a budget for this website;
- Make weekly reports about income and outgo for the week;
- Make monthly reports about projected income and outgo for the month;
- Locate suitable affiliate programs, and ensure that links to those programs are in place, and correctly linked;
- Determine what the expenses and income for this site for the last two and a half years has been. Ideally, a forensic audit of all financial data would be done;
Assuming a foundation for e-Sword users is created, this position would automatically fall under the auspices of the foundation.
This post was originally made on 29 March 2011 on my blog at e-sword-users.org